Galvanized Commercial Roller Shutter Door Torsion Spring
ID:1 3/4’, 2’, 2 5/8’, 3 3/4’, 5 1/4’, 6’
Length : Welcome to custom all kind of length
Product type:Torsion spring without cones
Assembly service life : 18,000 cycles
Manufacturer warranty: 3 years
Package: Wooden case
· High-lift and vertical-lift doors
· Roll-out garage doors on tracks
· Heavy-duty overhead doors at industrial loading docks
· Hinged garage doors
· Most other styles of residential and commercial automatic and manual garage doors
It’s also called Snake spring and long torsion spring .
Torsion spring counterbalance the weight of your shutter door to ensure easy lifting.
Long lasting Corrosion resistant coated steel coils to help slow rusting process over spring life .
zinc-galvanized springs are subjected to the hot-dip galvanization process. This process involves immersing the steel spring in a vat of molten zinc at extremely high temperatures.
Many people choose zinc-galvanized torsion springs because of their incredible resistance to rust and corrosion, thanks in large part to the hot-dip galvanization process. Free from the constant threat of rust formation, zinc-galvanized springs offer a longer lifespan than most oil-tempered springs.
How To Measure Garage Door Springs?
To measure the torsion springs, follow each of the following four steps carefully. If the garage door has two springs measure each spring individually.
(1) Measure Torsion Spring Wire Size
(2) Measure Torsion Spring Inside Diameter (1 3/4” or 2”)
(3) Measure Torsion Spring Length
(4) Wind of Torsion Spring (Left Wound or Right Wound)